Rates & Insurance
Initial intake $250
General outpatient services $185 per 60 min sessions
*And ask about our sliding scale rates.
Therapeutic couples retreat $700
Workshops and training’s starting at $80
Therapeutic groups $60 per group session
Using Your Health Plan
We accept the following insurances (see below for more specific plans):
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- BMC Health Net
- Fallon Health
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Public Health Plans
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Public
- Tufts Commercial
Please keep in mind due to licensing and credentialing processes, not all insurance plans are accepted. As a courtesy, Leading Light Behavioral Health, Inc. will bill your health plan to recover fees for your counseling services. As is customary, co-payments are always collected at the time the services are rendered.
Leading Light Behavioral Health, Inc. accepts almost all HMO, PPO and indemnity insurance plans; however, in some instances, the subscriber or client must call their health plan to obtain authorization prior to beginning treatment. Some plans may carry a deductible or other cost. We advise that you please call your health plan to ensure your awareness of available benefits.
Additionally, we have preferred provider relationships with some Employee Assistance Programs, (EAP’s). These can allow a covered client to receive free consultations for the first 1 – 3 visits. Talk with your company human resources department or union benefits officer regarding EAP availability.
If you are not sure what company your insurance is under, here is a full list of specific insurance plans that Leading Light Behavioral Health, Inc. is in network with:
Tufts Commercial Plans
- Advantage HMO/ HMO Saver
- Advantage PPO/ PPO Saver
- Carelink Plans
- HMO- Health Maintenance Organization
- PPO- Preferred Provider Organization
- Tufts Health Premier
- Allways Health Partners (formerly Neighborhood Health Plan)
- Partners Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim
- HealthPlans Inc
- United HealthCare
- Oxford Health UHC
- All Savers UHC
- United Behavioral Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- Blue Benefit Administrators of MA
- HMO Blue
- HMO Blue New England
Beacon Health Strategies
- GIC Unicare State Indemnity Plan
- BMC HealthNet
- BMC HealthNet Community Alliance
- BMC HealthNet Signature Alliance
- Senior Health Whole Health Plan
Beacon Health Options (formerly Value Options)
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Good Faith Estimate Disclaimers:
- This Good Faith Estimate shows the costs of items and services that are reasonably expected for your health care needs for an item or service. The estimate is based on information known at the time the estimate was created.
- The Good Faith Estimate does not include any unknown or unexpected costs that may arise during treatment. You could be charged more if complications or special circumstances occur. If this happens, federal law allows you to dispute (appeal) the bill.
- The Good Faith Estimate does not include services not provided by your provider that you may need and that your provider may recommend. For instance, the Good Faith Estimate does not include the cost of seeking medication for mental health.
- The Good Faith Estimate is an estimate for services only and does not include other fees, such as fees for cancelling less than 24 hours in advance. These fees are outlined in the informed consent that is signed before the start of therapy services and that you have control over.
- This Good Faith Estimate is not a contract and does not obligate you to receive the services listed nor does it obligate you to receive the services listed by this provider.
- If you are billed for more than this Good Faith Estimate, you have the right to dispute the bill.
- You may contact the health care provider or facility listed to let them know the billed charges are higher than the Good Faith Estimate. You can ask them to update the bill to match the Good Faith Estimate, ask to negotiate the bill, or ask if there is financial assistance available.
- You may also start a dispute resolution process with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). If you choose to use the dispute resolution process, you must start the dispute process within 120 calendar days (about 4 months) of the date on the original bill.
- There is a $25 fee to use the dispute process. If the agency reviewing your dispute agrees with you, you will have to pay the price on this Good Faith Estimate. If the agency disagrees with you and agrees with the health care provider or facility, you will have to pay the higher amount.
- To learn more and get a form to start the process, go to www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate or the dispute process, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.
PAY FEE SCHEDULE
- Leading Light Behavioral Health Inc’s Hourly Rates:
- Individual Psychotherapy (45 mins) = $125
- Individual Psychotherapy (50 mins) =$185
- Family or Couples Psychotherapy (50 Mins) = $125
- Psychotherapy for Crisis (50mins) = $ 120
- Psychotherapy Initial intake (60 mins) =$250
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!